Welcome to the RacersLounge™
Latest Racing News, Results, Stories, and Photos...
"More FUN than you can shake a
checkered flag at!" ©
"The Pickin' Parlor" is Brought to You By:
The best source for Commercial and Racing Graphics!
Click on the logo above for
The Best Source of Commercial and Racing Graphics!
Forum Navigation
Latest Racing News from www.RACERSLOUNGE.comNews   Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMembers  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp

RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
  Racerslounge Message Forums : The PICKIN' PARLOR
Subject Topic: The word "illegal"......
Active Users Online Now:   3 Active Users , 3 Guest(s) and 0 Member(s)
Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
SpeedRacer2
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: April-28-2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote SpeedRacer2  

Just read that there is a group protesting the use of the word "ILLEGAL" when talking about Illegal Immigration and they say that anyone using the "I-Word" should be considered guilty of committing a "Hate Crime." Maybe this is just a sign that people who love to protest are simply running out of ideas for protests......

Team Owner
Team Owner

Posted: April-30-2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged Quote 5dirtracing  

o

Edited by 5dirtracing on March-14-2014 at 4:21pm

Matthew 28:19King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Back to Top View 5dirtracing's My Profile Search for other posts by 5dirtracing Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
RW
Retired Champ
Retired Champ

Posted: April-30-2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged Quote RW  

I realize the number of "illegals" in the United States is probably a figure that would astonish all "legal" citizens.

With that said, my deal has always been with those currently in the country illegally - load their butts up so quickly it would make their heads spin and send them back where they came from. If they don't choose to enter the country through the legal avenues, being they're in the country ILLEGALLY - send them back where they came from.

I realize rounding up all the illegals would be a monumental task, but one way to begin would be when an illegal is arrested for breaking the law, immediately send them out of the country. Don't even give them benefit of a trial and waste taxpayers' money. Just send them out of the country, because first and foremost - they're here ILLEGALLY.

I have, and I'm sure others who participate here on RacersLounge have either family or friends in law enforcement. I hear stories they tell me all the time about the, and I'm going to say the words - ILLEGAL MEXICANS - who have been arrested and our taxpayer dollars are being used to take care of them while incarcerated.

If this country would start doing what we should (sending illegals out of the country), the one step at a time things might start heading back in the right direction.

It's a FACT, ILLEGAL MEXICANS are being arrested in overwhelming numbers for drug offenses.

Hey, some might not agree with what I've said. However, just talk with law enforcement officials and ask them about illegals.

A friend of mine who's a sheriff's deputy, he and I were talking this (Monday) evening as he was driving home from Johnson City Medical Center. You want to know what he, and one other deputy were having to do? An ILLEGAL MEXICAN is in the hospital, and due to the nature of the arrested offender's injuries, he was hospitalized. Because he is a federal inmate, it requires two deputies be present overseeing him at all time.

I want to stress my point is I'm not against Mexicans being in the United States. My point is, enter LEGALLY and not ILLEGALLY!!!!! It's that plain and simple.
Back to Top View RW's My Profile Search for other posts by RW Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Robbie Henry
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: May-05-2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged Quote Robbie Henry  

So if a racer is declared "illegal" in tech can the track be charged with a hate crime?

It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with a contentious and an angry woman     Proverbs 21:19
Back to Top View Robbie Henry's My Profile Search for other posts by Robbie Henry Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
RW
Retired Champ
Retired Champ

Posted: May-07-2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged Quote RW  

Now Robbie, don't be discriminating. Because if you do so, the Rev.'s Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be coming to Maryville to pay you a visit. HA HA HA
Back to Top View RW's My Profile Search for other posts by RW Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Robbie Henry
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: May-09-2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged Quote Robbie Henry  

RW, that would be great, I'd love to have a march in my honor!

It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with a contentious and an angry woman     Proverbs 21:19
Back to Top View Robbie Henry's My Profile Search for other posts by Robbie Henry Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
looselugnut
Feature Winner
Feature Winner

Posted: May-28-2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged Quote looselugnut  

Perhaps they should be referred to as immigrants whose "status" does not comply with the laws of the U.S government.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: May-28-2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote SpeedRacer2  

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version